There are times in our lives where everything is going along smoothly and then smack in the stomach we feel that the peace and happiness is taken from us.
The people who know me, know for sure that I am a positive, enthusiastic person who is usually the one who is cheering up others. But on that odd occasion that feels like the carpet is taken from underneath us how do I cope? Where do I come up with any positive feelings?
The past two weeks have been the hardest I’ve faced and what did I do? Please don’t ask me why and I’m sure when this feels like a feint dream I’ll be able to tell you more.
The aim of this is to see after 2 weeks of doom and gloom what am I doing, eating, reading, thinking and listening to , to take away some pain and get back to “normal”. I hope this can help others and by documenting what I’m doing this could help others find peace and come back to wellness.
10 things I did at the start of feeling sad:
1. Cried a lot
2. Listened to the Heart Sutra and Om Mani Padme Hum
3. Started taking a bigger dose ( 4 per day ) Omega 3 Usana Biomega
4. Taught others how to do yoga
6. Earl Grey tea
7. More candles around the house
8. Reading a funny book “Living Danishly” and yoga magazines
9. Moisturised and massaged my skin
10. Went for a very short swim in the pool and spa/ sauna afterwards
On Day 1 I have achieved the following that I know are getting me closer to wellness
1. Emotions – Don’t cry when asked “how are you”
2. Supplements – Taken 4 Biomega plus Healthpack 2 Times per day
3. Exercise – Swim 250m and walk 40 minutes (2 times to train)
4. Spirituality – bed time meditation and chanting
5. Food – more water and fruits chocolate
6. Mood – candles in bedroom and classical music
7. Focus on Family – talking and listening
I’ll be back again tomorrow with Day 2. If you have any experiences or thoughts you’d like to share to help please reach out! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕