Much has been written about giving thanks and abundance and after bringing out an old Wellbeing magazine coincidentally today on Thanksgiving I thought it’s time to share
1. 💜 Start your day with a smile and blessed feelings that you’re alive, your loved ones are alive and you have a bed a home and a life
2.💜 Take care of your thoughts remembering what we think is what we create
3. 💜 Plan what your day will look like and what you’ll do. Think what do I need to do today and how do I want the next 24 hours to unfold giving purpose to your day
4. 💜 Eat exercise and exhale treating your body and mind with respect by putting in the goodness you deserve. Remember to take breaks to breathe and give yourself thanks for everything you’re doing
5 💜 Dress for abundance and know that how you look affects how you feel and perform. Take time to dress in your own style and if you work with a uniform or a suit environment maybe it’s what others can’t see that is special!
6. 💜 Everyday Action 60 minutes and being purposeful with your day. Upon rising give yourself this time- 20 minutes for exercise, 20 minutes for writing your goals and daily plan and 20 minutes to listen or read something that motivates you.
7. 💜 Gratefulness for 5 minutes as you think about your day and give thanks for at least 3 things that happened, 3 relationships or people who were present or whatever it is that makes you grateful
How do you start your day?
What do you enjoy everyday? Exercise, your morning coffee or having a relaxing bath after a hard day’s work. I’m enjoying the walk to the station along the beach. I often feel like I’m on holiday as I feel the sand between my feet and my mind is chilling out. See how you can bring beauty, relaxation and calm into your everyday life and activities. Any ideas to share?
Click below for a quick sound of calm and relaxation
The meditation workshop on Sunday was a huge success. We relaxed, we ate and we laughed. Today we learnt about the chakras and how they can be stimulated by using our everyday foods, drinks and scents. Amazing we all saw our auras!! Some of us wanted to tell our aura what colour it should be but we remained calm and let our own bodies decide what was right.
Our morning tea and lunch was enjoyable as we talked and joked about life getting to know new friends.
It was fun to smell oils and look at colours that respresented our 7 energy centres.
We did sitting meditation, moving motion meditation were blanketed by the protection of our aura and all together learnt the Moving meditation to stay in the moment.
We found out that meditation is not just about relaxing or being mindful it can absolutely help with improving sleep, anxiety and staying more confident and positive.
Thanks to all the participants in the day and a big thanks to my friend Melissa who brought her DoTerra oils to share.
Where do you like to go to relax?
Enjoy the sound and the feeling of the waves. Smell the salt in the air and inhale the biggest breaths you’ve ever taken. This experience is free and available to you 💙💙💙💙💙 click the second link to hear from me and click this link below to see and feel the surf for yourself. I’m waiting for your comments!!
Hi everyone and thanks for joining me again. Today I was thinking about what new content to add to these blogs and thought you may like to see what the ocean looks like everyday so you can have a nice place you can come to for relaxing. The ocean is so calming but today the waves were so huge and fierce that once again we realise that nature ha the upper hand.
Mother Nature has tried to train us to eat all the healthy food from the earth in amounts that satisfy us (but not over satisfy us ) and from all the groups of food available to us.
The following are the results of a study undertaken over 20 years letting us know the top best and worst foods.
Have a read and see what you think. Leave some comments so we can all enjoy each other’s thoughts. Enjoy 💜💜💜